Break the cycles of poverty & abuse
through your Tax Credit
Help Us Build Hope Together
HELP for Children
HEALING for Families
HOPE for our Community
We stand in the GAP
GAP Ministries is a social service 501c3 nonprofit serving Southern Arizona since 1999. We Stand in the GAP to bring HELP to Children, HEALING to Families, and HOPE to our Community. GAP serves those in need because of our faith, but we serve indiscriminately, regardless of race, religion, or sexual orientation because we believe God cares about all people.
Called to Serve our Community
• Group Homes for Children & Teens placed through DCS
• Foster Care training & licensing.
• Supervised Visitation and Nurturing Parenting for families of children in Foster Care.
• Miracle Center – Career & Life Management Training (Career+) for individuals so that they can successfully provide for their families.
• Community Warehouse sharing food and products with dozens of local nonprofits, as well as individuals – those on AHCCCS, veterans, seniors, foster and adoptive families, refugees, etc.
• GAP Kitchen feeding low-income children and others in need.
• Career+ career and life management training for the unemployed, underemployed and those desiring a better life for themselves.
GAP Ministries is all about impacting One Life. Because we believe that each and every person matters to God, we strive to lift up each child we care for, and each individual we serve to become all God made them to be and live out their best life.
Take Your Tax Credit
Become a Foster Parent
Apply for Career Training
Donate Gently Used Items
Get Help at Miracle Center
Partner with the Community Warehouse
Work for GAP
Give to GAP
Don't Miss A Beat!
Become a part of the community that changes lives. Sign up for our email newsletter and follow us on social media!